October 10, 2015

Somewhere Only We Know

You see...

As the time goes by, many things happened, the gate of knowledge and awareness eventually opened, revealing the truest truth. Yet, so little that we shared after all...

This morning you sent me a song that brought everything to the present.  Moment of truth has come, time for  synchronizing finally arrived...

You need to know something...

I owe you one for the me I am now, I never got chance to thank you enough. You said that I've always managed to have a new side in me revealed for my own best deal with life...

I know I do, but I can't never do everything alone. Life always send me a soul to share their energy with me...

Beyond everything that we share, there should be a reason, the very good one. I was too blind to see then. As fear, anger and inferiority were there, darkened my vision...

You might not realize it, but you were standing there with a torch of light in your hand, when I faced my deepest darkest nightmare in life. The torch in your hand was keeping the last little candle flaming in my heart. That candle kept the woman in me alive...

We both are too smart to think that everything we've been through was only a coincidence, like a foolish beat of our heart. Now I see you more like a mirror, probably a twin soul. For I've search everywhere to find a soul that could match mine...

Like it or not, the connection has been set there. We might run from it, yet we could never hide. It is there for a reason, something we probably refused to believe...

But I've been searching and learning, our compatibility is almost 100 percent. You can fit in my brain as much as I can fit in yours. Our souls has recognized each other long before we fell in each others arms...

Only question is, would we open our heart for each other, beyond everything that measurable on earth.  So the spirits could carry on their duty to flame around and spread enlightenment into the tiny world we live in...

I believe your scientific mind will understand if I said it has everything to do with energy n frequency. Once you open your heart you will notice my soul energy within you. As much as I could access your frequency...

Then be prepared, tomorrow may be a brand new life. I am ready for Us to reconnect...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...