October 25, 2015

My Alien Mother

A BIOGRAPHY
By : Ahsania AR Aghnetta

Hi, I’m Netta. And you’re about to read a Biography of someone who has a big role in my life. Arifah Handayani. She’s my mom. I’m not going to praise her or anything. I just want to tell a little fact about her.

She’s playing a role as ‘Mother’ in my life. My mom is not a president, nor an actress or a model. But the second you meet her in a person. You can tell she’s not a human (special :v). She has a different style in almost everything. The world in her eyes is a whole different thing from what you see. That’s one thing i like the most from my mom. She always sees things from a weird perspective. But somehow that’s mostly what helps people. My mother good at seing people’s potency.

As a normal person (well not really) she graduated from marine science departement, doing fish research/? I was there when she finished her study. My mom has a big dream to transfer knowledge. But back then, God didn’t give her the chance for that. Everytime she had a plan to do a job Interview, her test packs turned positive+ (she got pregnant). Untill I have 1 sister and 2 brothers.

Well, let’s say she had a real hard time because of our family. But she turn out to be a great figure in a warm family. Once, I think what will our family be without her presence ? (plz don’t show this to my mom :v)

As her daughter, I had to admit that she is cool. She let her kids have a free thinking style. No limit :v
...umm... we turn out to be alien-like-kids. But it’s okay .. It’s pretty cool B|

Now, she’s having a good time in her new place -School of  Human-. It’s her real stage. Her dream comes alive here...

But I’m sure this is not her stop, she has a lot more dreams. Such as being an Intergalactic Ambassador ? who knows .. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...