November 21, 2013

Options and Perspectives in Life...

I just wake up this morning, when I read a friend wrote a sweet reply on my blog...

"The thing  that amazes me most about you is...in your country where there is so much heartache....you still find beauty in everyone and everything..." 


One of the thing I love about blogging, my blogs always give me good reason to smile and write more... So allow me to answer that reply in this blog... 

My dear friend, a heartache will only be a heartache, if our heart say so. And the thing about my world, I accept it as a dolphin who will never see the sticky wetness of salt water as a problem for his skin. In fact he can't survive without the sea water covering his skin. (I love Freewilly movie)



It is a matter of perspective. Perspective always plays an important role in human life as it is directly affecting the options of each choices people should make in life. If you're familiar with Asian custom, you might understand by seeing it through the yin and yang symbol. There's always a white dot in every black area, as there's always a black dot in every white area. While black and white (not as color) are relative depend on people perspective.  In that case why would we give our mind barriers with something that might cause a heartache. Don't you think it is better we start renewing our perspective in life.

I'm lucky to be connected in the net, which allow me to have a portal to access many souls on earth. So I can broaden my own horizon by looking through many kind of people and their perspectives about life. I start writing in English on  May 2011. Since then I started to speak with people all over the globe through the net.

That is how I learn about human true nature. I start to accept my own uniqueness as a default factory setting which exists in my small world for a reason, instead of going against it just because I can't follow the mainstream. Once I understand my own uniqueness, I start to find uniqueness in other people who lives around me and accept it as reality that I must face. Including in fixing my own marriage, so I can taste the rainbow of my brand new life.

Many kind of people in my world were busy talking about the true path to live the life. I was brainwashed since early age, that there's only one true way. Each claimed that their path is the truth. Yet, I survived the brainwashing situation that finally cause major heartache in my own being few years ago. I grew to be a better me, once I realized about the nature of the truth and adjust my own perspectives about life. Then I decided to set the quest to find my own truest truth as a way to acknowledge my existence track, this time based on the reality as my own body, mind, emotion, heart and soul sense. 

People say life begin at forty. Now I see the reason why, and happily accept I still have sometime before my life really begin. As I understand making my life worth living is about making more options and setting new perspectives to live at the most. So I will be able to love the life with full intensity as I live it with full capacity. 

Because heaven help those who help themselves.
Have a new reason to rebirth...
Happy Reborn...



Bunch of love,

ArifaH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...