November 18, 2013

Heaven is A Place on Earth..

I'm learning my spirituality path, not as a spiritualist or religious person want to be, but as my true nature. I'm a human, more than that. I'm a mom, A wife yet I am also. A woman. Each of my duty has consequences. But each consequences need balance and harmony to be blended in me holistically. So I can perfectly accept the me I am, is the best life I can ever live with right now. 

I personally believe one of the basic reason why the world today is suffering, because we let our women suffered. Living in cruel world where they are ripped out from they're own true nature. Believing in feminism where women need to work twice as good as men just to be acknowledge as good (my mom was a doctor, i learn this fact from her, while at that time, MD still a male domination job). 

I fail to see it as feminism, it is more looks like a form of female masculinism, it might felt like an exorcism. Being ripped apart from our true nature to chase money. This suffered world succeed in making women think they need to spend loads of money just to be beautiful, while unfortunately beauty is never about what brand you wear or which beauty care you choose. And no money can really ever buy the true nature of fortune and beauty all women could give, such as love, compassion, empathy, generosity, dignity and integrity. 

In order to reverse that situation, I believe the world need all moms to stick together and learn to be an earth mother, She's the kind of woman who perfectly aware that acknowledging and accepting her own true nature is the only way to live. So that she would think that heaven should be a place on earth. Because In order to bring the heaven down to earth, She will need to find the heaven first within her, by loving the life she has inside.

The earth mom needs to live in a home sweet home, in Arabic we call it baity jannaty, which means my home my heaven. So if every home can feel like heaven for moms, what do you think will the dads and the children feel..? 
Yes...!!! Heaven on earth...!!! And the world will be a better place..

Yet, so many moms believe they have made a wrong choice, while she agree to marry the one she lives with (I was one of them). How would her home be a heaven for her, while she think she share it with the very man which make that home feels like hell. 

I would say, it is not about choice. There's no such a wrong choice when we already choose. It is meant to be. The failure lies on the way we manage to live with the consequences of all choices we made. 

We tend to let the balance go, we allow the harmony we should feel turns to riot, while actually all we have to do is finding more options to choose and manage all the consequences better. At home we definitely can't do all by ourselves. Yet, we often forget the best tools we have in order to get connected with the ones we love with,. I call them, negotiation, win-win solution and best agreement. And the key to use that tools call communication. I would never say it will be easy, but I believe it is worth a try...

"You may say I'm a dreamer, 
but I'm not the only one, 
I hope someday you will join us,
and the world will live as one..." 
~ JL

Let's grow together, and find our own true spirit, 
Let's reclaim our own feminine power as a happy woman...

Have a reason to rebirth,
Happy Reborn...

Bunch of Love,

ArifaH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...