December 20, 2011

Even If The Moonlight Gone, Life Shall Go On...

When I watched over the night sky
Suddenly I felt so lonely
For I couldn't find the moon
Somehow it make me feel so blue...

Coz, I miss My Moonlight
In the darkness of deepest night

But no matter how blue
life shall always go on...
 

Even if the moonlight gone tonight
There will always be the sunlight in the morning
As long as we keep the faith tomorrow will be better...


Just keep on believing the darkness
only come to make the stars in Us twinkling...

2 comments:

  1. bunda i need you to know that my friend has reviewing your book and here the url:

    http://goo.gl/HMa15

    ... just have a look!

    ReplyDelete

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...