September 14, 2013

My Promises and Choices in Life...

I have promised to live my life with full capacity,
that's why I choose to dedicate this life
to love the life with full intensity...

So I will always try to make
the days I live in really worth living...

And this year I make new promises that 2013 will full of :
Win-win solutions...
Best Agreement...
Negotiations...
and Achievements...

That will make me really happy
as a woman, mom
and the citizen of universe...

Since life is so full of ups and downs, I urge myself to decide how I want to handle the sadness and sorrow in my life.. As I switch the impact of all pain I feel, from the one that hurts me to the one that change me to be better not bitter. Cause the wound that couldn't kill me, will definitely make me grow stronger, wiser and flexible if I allow it to heal completely...

I'm no longer waiting for the storm to pass, in the past few years the life let me learned an important lesson about dancing in the rain till the sun shine again.

As in the storm of my life,
I choose neither to be the boat nor storm...

I prefer to be the ocean
sometime with the pretty rainbow
beyond the horizon...

For the brand new day will always come
with the new rainbow of life
and better tomorrow does exist
if we try hard enough...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...