September 10, 2013

Friendship... for a reason, a season or a lifetime..???

I always say, Friendship is a lifetime contract for me. 
Some people do say, they see a long last friend in me. 
Yet I still lost some people who occupy major space in my heart.

That's just some moments in our life time, we can only make the best out of what we have by cherishing every people who come into our lives and leave a trace in our heart. 
No matter what come out in the end, my friendship with people all over the globe allow me to learn a lot more about life where I am living. 

Reading Deepak Chopra or Dr Seuss quotes about being universal piece of jigsaw puzzle and our truer existence. I found that we do need to climb a much higher trees to ascend in life. So we can see how our path can be so different, although we might share the same start together. But in the end as human, we might be directed to the same final destination, as we search the truest truth of our being.

Learning about the life journey, I must agree with Deepak Chopra and Dr. Seuss that no one could be any youer than you and we hold our own piece of puzzle to fit in this universal jigsaw. 


Although the friendship may only there for a season or a reason. The trace the friendships leave in my heart, will affect me for a lifetime. And I will make the best out of them by saving only the good moment we share.

Thank you for the friendship. Hope we can always be in touch for a lifetime...


Bunch of Love,

Rainbow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...