September 23, 2013

T E A R S

Sometime we just can't turn sadness into sweat anymore.. 
Sometime we just can't have 
enough energy to turn sorrow into rage.. 
Maybe at this kind of time all we need 
just some tears to shedand solitude to embracethe unexpected ..

As once I ever wrote :

When I Have Tears...




I just have to remember..
 
T
ears is the best thing to wash my soul,
n
ot here to hurt me, more to help me ease my pain...
Because...

The universe 
won't make me cry, unless there is an important lesson in life I need to learn,which worth those tears...
Heaven knows I am a fighter,
pain will never stop me from doing what I must,and tears only come to soften my heart, not to weaken my inner strength...
I never doubt...
One day when the time come,will be glad telling the story,that once upon the time,I ever have those tears...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...