July 16, 2013

F R A G I L E

(This Fragility occur before I wrote The New Beginning, but this note was written some minutes after I saw a New Beginning... Admitting that fragility is an unavoidable part of  being human, might allow us to see our true strength...

Being strong is not only about to be unbreakable... It is also about build things up after everything in us is broken, scattered and torn apart... So I truly believe enjoying our fragility is one way to embrace our true strength...

That's how I saw My New Beginning...)



If blood will flow when flesh and steel are one
Drying in the color of the evening sun
Tomorrow's rain will wash the stains away
But something in our minds will always stay

Perhaps this final act was meant
To clinch a lifetime's argument
That nothing comes from violence and nothing ever could

For all those born beneath an angry star
Lest we forget how fragile we are

On and on the rain will fall
Like tears from a star
Like tears from a star
On and on the rain will say
How fragile we are
How fragile we are

~Sting – Fragile



My head tends to play the songs I need to hear, from time to time, since I was a teenager.


http://www.teledyski80.info/wp-content/uploads/Sting-Fragile-175x175.png 


Just like yesterday, when I felt so fragile.  Suddenly out of nowhere I had the need to find the song ‘Fragile’ by Sting.  As I listened to the song for the first time and embraced the words, I felt less fragile.

The way Sting sang about how fragile we are, gave me the understanding that there’s always strength hidden in all fragility we face. The words explain how the life must go on in a profound perspective.  Those words and the melody were echoing in my heart, as if telling me to enjoy every pain and embrace all the fear I faced, so then I could wash them in tears from the star.


Simply Beautiful, yet the music played the lonely sound…

The song made me have the need to dare my own loneliness and turn it into a solitude. So I will not be afraid of being alone anymore.  As I began to dare my own rage so I will live in forgiveness. 



“It’s like somebody sent you a shot of strength.
No wonder you never get knocked down,
as if you have reserves of strength
throughout the universe...“


Indeed, it is a true blessing to have what my dear friend called an instant burst of comfort from the universe, after a day feeling so fragile in a floating mode.  


As I have always believed, if we do something in the name of kindness for the universe. 
The universe will smile at us and return that kindness in the most surprising way.  I wish what I have been writing can always vibe something good for the universe,
so my life can always be worth living till the day I shall take my last breath.


Bunch of Love,

ArifaH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...