July 18, 2013

Embracing My Fate

Another sleepless nights and full of floating days. As the scattered thoughts, flashing memories and scrambled feelings were gathering around me. They were still giving me the feeling of flying in the cloudy sky around the twilight horizon.

I could feel the darkness is eventually subsided. Yet, I still have the need to look for the crystal brightness rising up along this new beginning. As the sunshine shall touch my horizon with new awareness after another stormy night.

As always the universe bring me another jigsaw puzzle to solve about my life and the life of those who share forever with me. So the journey shall continue as the brand new voyage is starting.

Life never provides me with an easy path to walk on. Now, I am perfectly realize there are so many lessons I must learn along these rough and winding roads of living.

Breaking down walls, creating new trusts and perspectives, then building up brand new understandings, as I am moving on into a totally new acceptance towards life, seems to be my steady fate to cross.

Now I know for sure, nothing in my life are worth to be scared of. All the battles I must face are worth fighting for. Every fears and flaws in my being are there to embrace with dignity and integrity, as I dedicated the life in me to create a better tomorrow.

Then I can only feel grateful as I am truly blessed with love and kindness provide by the life around me. As Heaven always send me the best souls to share energy with me in this journey. Along with all those guardian angels that always make sure every day shall worth my smiles.

So Help Me God..





Bunch of Love,
ArifaH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...