July 16, 2013

Dancing in The Twilight Zone



“I say a little prayer for you  
Forever, and ever you'll stay in my heart and I will love you
Forever, and ever we never will part oh, how I love you
Together, forever, that's how it must be, to live without you
Would only mean heartbreak for me
…”
~ OST My Best Friend Wedding

From the second I open my eyes to the minute I hear your voice each morning
I count thousands of seconds while my feelings shift almost every minutes

Since the day we talked about the taste of rainbow
to the moment our vibrations echoed the same frequency

I felt like dancing in the twilight zone…

Sometimes I saw myself standing on the twinkling spots
where I could dance in the gleaming colors of the life

Some other times I found myself fell into the darkness
where I heard nothing but the sound of my own heartbeats

Most of the time I just floated in an un explainable empty zone
where the time and space become my delusional enemy to fight

Yet this twilight zone has been painting my days with rainbow
and dancing in the gleaming colors of this rainbow
has been allowing me to feel my soul

So I can only wish these days will never end…






Bunch of Love,

ArifaH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...