July 10, 2013

Life is about Trick or Treat, Or.. Just about Dare and Duel..???

Sometime life trick and trap us in some inconvenient situation,
Another time life give us a nice treat of sweet and comfort zone...

Yet in some moment we need to pick up our courage to answer a Dare,
or pack our bag with bravery to walk in a Duel...

It's just Life...

Sometime we win, another time we loose...
And not a single thing or creature worth the blaming...

Yup...!!!

We live in a growing universe,
As I am a growing creature...

The space is expanding in scale,
So is my conscious being...

All I want to do is Living this life with full Capacity,
As I dedicate my soul to love the life with full Intensity...

So....

I see The Trick and Treat also The Dare and Duel,
As a challenge that will bring the best of me out... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...