January 29, 2012

Life is More Than About Making Fortune...

Sometime it feels so awful if We are not able to make fortune,
while We actually realize that We are worthy and deserve it,
But none of  Our Talent seems to get the chance to bring the money home...

Sometime this situation can make Us feel life is so unfair,
while We see people around Us can at least make something
that We couldn't...

But All the time I always try to remember,
that God never falls asleep...

He gives me this life for a reason
then I wish for the ability to see His reasons clearly
So I can always live in peace with what I am
and be happy for other people fortune...

Because Life is more than just about Making Fortune for Us to Live,
but it is about Making The Life We Have a Fortune for The Living...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...