January 31, 2012

Free Talkshow : Building a Smart Generation from Home..

Thank God...  I met My Old Buddy which has become a  Marketer Lady... She agree with My Mission that Parenting is a very serious matter in life... As parents We must hand in hand together in creating a better generation for the sake of Making The World a Better Place...

She invite me to speak on a talk show and start building a Parenting Club in her son's Kindergarten...

So for those Who are living round Jakarta Please Welcome to Our Smart Parenting with Love Talk show ... "Building a Smart Generation from Home.."


 The Talk show will be held Tomorrow :




 


















Wednesday, February 1, 2012
Time, 08.30 - 10.00 am (GMT +7)
 

Take a Place at Al Mubarak Islamic Kindergarten
Jl Raya Ciledug, Jombang Pondok Aren,
South Tangerang

RSVP by phone : 02174862441
FREE of CHARGE

See You There...
Hopefully...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...