May 15, 2019

My Serenity Path...

"We were strangers, on a crazy adventure /Never dreaming, how our dreams would come true / Now here we stand, unafraid of the futureAt the beginning with you / And life is a road that I wanna keep goingLove is a river, I wanna keep flowing / Life is a road, now and forever, wonderful journey / I'll be there when the world stops turning / I'll be there when the storm is through / In the end I wanna be standingAt the beginning with you..."

Serenity... Perhaps that is the best term to describe the state of mind I am now...

Knowing where I am standing, and understanding the gift life has been installing in the life within me all this while, can really turn the beat in me all around. Especially when the universe allow me to have connection with you...

Now the music of my heart may play in tune with melody of my soul, creating an intriguing brand new rhythm, surround me in the journey of my life...











Meeting of two souls who understand the melody each other play can be a blistering chance, for perfecly sustaining the growth in the part of the world where the two share life, to ignite a better universe from the inside out...

The merging of two awaken consciousness, should be powerful enough to generate a blissful awakening wave, in humanity when Love is the fuel that flame this powerful energy flow...

You may say I am a dreamer...

But I've been looking for this chance for so long, and I call this the journey home. I am aware that this can never be an easy journey for the woman inside me. Since the path is not only less traveled like my usual path. This one is totally new, where the light barely touch it...

Above all, I would consider myself lucky,  to have a chance sharing this quest with You. I wouldn't dare to imagine where this path may lead. So,  please give me space to allow myself a chance of tripping, stumbling, and falling. Since You know, I am a totally newbie in this kind of journey...

May The Earth and The Sky be kind enough to always gear me up with the brightest guiding Stars, wherever my steps may lead. Above my head and in my heart, so I will have the ability to fly above the storms towards the infinity and beyond...

Heaven Helps...


#LovewillKeepUsAlive
#BeyondInfinity
#IminLOVE

*Thank You for showing up...


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...