May 14, 2019

Darker Shade of Midnight...

Lay a whisper on my pillow, Leave the winter on the ground/  I wake up lonely, there's air of silence, in the bedroom and all around / Touch me now, I close my eyes and dream away / It must have been love but it's over now / It must have been good but I lost it somehow / It must have been love but it's over now / From the moment we touched 'til the time had run out.

Why should this song playing in my head, teasing my feelings with a longing... 

As I've been standing on the twilight zone all along,  but that song has dragged me few feet below the ground tonight, to the darker space...

I almost start to think that whatever was going on this past few days, were only some beautiful shades of my playful dreamland scene, where I would refuse to be awaken... 

Now I'm stuck in nowhere land, not sure of where I'm going to be next... 

It felt so real, gave me a shot of comfort, lifted up a spirit of a new stage in my own evolution, as drops of morning dew that come with morning starlight... 

The plan of making magic was very sweet, almost too good to be true... But then the darker side of midnight seems to take everything away from me... 

Can I say no, would the moon stand beside me, and help me get my balance back... Or should I fake a smile and let everything go, trusting the sun will bring a better new day, tomorrow... 

With that I shall rest my case, 
let the universal time decide, 
what is really going to be there, 
for me...

#TwilightZone

#DarkerShadeofMidnight
#ImissYou
#IminLOVE





No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...