October 16, 2013

Note for A Wounded Soul

(Repost - thank you, for the very soul that has wrote me this..)

hush my heartthrob you stir to much in your sleep

clutching a pillow i have christened me
waking to a dryness in your throat
an emptiness in your heart
in search of a pain you have come to call comfort

hush my sweet heart

let your mind guide your heart
let your soul be your light
let your trust be your friend

a thousand ways i search to find the words

a million years i would sell to be yours
but life does not allow my feelings to touch your needs
and the distance does not allow the warmth of your touch
lighten the clouds around my heart

i tried to free my soul

i tried to seal my heart
i even lied to me
and probably to you as well

you see my mind understands reality

my heart understands dreams 



Bunch of Love,

Arifah H.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...