January 1, 2013

2013 : I Decide to Be A Happy Woman...!!


Since I consider myself an adult (after I become a mom), I think new year never mean much to me... I must say, It's just another day... My teenage girl will say, "Being an adult is pretty suck..!!!" (Too bad, I should agree with that...)

But this year, after the tears I shed in 2011... and all the craziness I made in 2012... Now, I should tell my girl that life is so full of choices... If the choice we need is not on the menu... Never say we don't have better choice and go for less... We deserve the best by making New Options... Including start acting crazy and stop thinking as an adult... Insanity is fun, when we decide to have it consciously ... (I must say, my teenage girl adore me for this statement now... You know what, it is fun to be a funky mom..!!!)

I have lived for 37 years, I never spend time to make resolutions...
But this year I would like to give it a shot... Let's see what I've got :

I promise myself, 2013 will full of Win-win solutions... Best Agreement... Negotiations... and Achievements that will make me really happy as a woman, mom and the citizen of universe...

For I finally see that happiness is in Me, all I need is look  in and take it out.. I will start by understanding my need and describing how I want to fulfill them.. Then I will continue by drawing the shapes of my own happiness and color them with rainbow... That's how I plan to paint my life...

And also since life is so full of ups and downs, I urge myself to decide how I want to handle the sadness and sorrow in my life.. As I switch the impact of all pain I feel, from the one that hurts me to the one that change me... Cause the wound that couldn't kill me, will definitely make me grow stronger if I allow it to heal completely...

I will stop playing as an object, who will need other to kiss away my sadness and sorrow... It is time to stop being the passenger of my own life vessel... I will learn to be the subject who has the authority to navigate the  way and decide the direction to go... Although I can't always be the driver...

At this new beginning, I make myself another promise :

I will never again waiting for the storm to pass, because in 2011 and 2012,  the life let me learned an important lesson about dancing in the rain till the sun shine again.. The brand new day will always come with the new rainbow of life and better tomorrow does exist if we try hard enough...

Wishing you all happiness and the best out of the coming year...
With all the love, laugh, light, peace and harmony that we deserve...





Bunch of Love,

ArifaH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...