September 3, 2012

Please Smile...!!! Let The Magic Happens...

I saw this picture in another site... I must admit, I feel terrible about this one...



According to my opinion as a dreamer, who wish to live in a better world...
This sign should have said...

"Please Smile...!!! Let The Magic Happens..."

A friend told me that people believe the theory behind this is, if you smile at strangers they may get the idea that "you like them" or "gain their attention" then you put yourself at risk - as they may approach you." Rather, you are not supposed to look at people or better to keep your head down. Another friend told me, it is not so easy to smile if you don't know somebody, how can you trust people if you even don't understand their languages.

But I could only say I smile to strangers... So what...?I love to see the look in people eyes when I go anywhere, I would know when to smile as I watch the look on their eyes. Doesn't matter if they were males, females, younger or older, or even a baby kid. And it feels good when they return the smile in polite manner. And a smiling baby kid can really make my days brighter.
Well I do believe that I'm a very lovable person, I never even make a stranger kid turn around and run away. At least they throw me a curious as they look at my smile.

What a shame to loose a smile just because I'm a stranger. What a great lost on other people side if they restrain themselves from smiling at me. Why would one think I may put them at risk in any kind of form, if they ever smile at me. Why would one think negative of people they have just met.

I believe, if I see you on street and you smile at me I would be gladly smile back at you. Even if You then have the need to 'approach' me. Will you ever throw anything bad...???

The sign above, show us how the insecurity in human race is already in the crack level. They tend to believe more in their fear then the kindness of the heart which possibly urge other heart to do nothing but another kindness. And no matter what language you speak, smile is always the phrase everybody understand.

I live in the world where other people think oppressing me and corrupting my freedom a lot. But I can always take the liberty to smile. So, Smile...!! We never know, the smile may start a chain reaction to a life fortune. Even a Simple Friendship is one life great fortune...

Smile to Strangers...!!! Why Not...???

I always have freedom to smile at any kind of people and thank God I'm still in one piece until today. Because, I believe... Every body will never had enough of friend in life. Especially a friend like Me..


Keep Smiling and Shining to The Wor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...