September 23, 2012

Everyone are Equipped with Their Own Devils

I've been through hell, dealing with the devil and dying inside,
but then I managed to really stand up
after I crawled my way back alive…

That's how I believe I have the job to find
that heaven must be a place on earth
as the way I saw hell is…

Sometime We are all just put in the wrong place..
doing the wrong things, at the wrong moment for the wrong reason...


As I am but I have the need to reverse that...

Everyone are equipped with their own devils to deal with,
Sometime we need to be crashed, scattered and torn apart,
So we can be integrated as we try to rebuild...
Sometime we just feel so neglected and ignored ,
When our beauty, knowledge, passion, talent and energy are wasted
This definitely can cause a brain damaged and a soul bruised...

There we will really need a shortcut,
Maybe like a Frog Prince..?
Who can give a brand new life over single kiss..

But The Universe is always a fair place,
When people who live next to us can't hardly be a helping heart..

The Universe will send the right people for doing the right thing at the right moment
They would help us at any situation we are in a very surprising way..

All we have to do is believing that even in a storm we will find some light..

"'Knowing You're beside me... I am all right..."
~ Looking through the eyes of love - Nikka Costa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...