September 10, 2012

Sexy and Heaven...


"Sexy = Hot.. Heejab = Beautiful..
That's why hell is hot and heaven is beautiful.."

I read that somewhere.. Over and over... And dis agree...

For me... Sexy is not always about showing skin..

The way we smile,
and the look in our eyes..

The way we think,
and the way we hold our head high..

Can be sexy..

Now I realize
Sexy is a blessed feeling
and nothing dirty about that..

Life is so full of very creative actions
Being sexy is one of them..

If we would manage to think
heaven can be a place on earth

We should start realizing
we won't make that happen
unless we can have heaven
inside our mind, heart and soul..

You know what...
Being sexy can feel like heaven..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...