February 4, 2012

Heart of Mine...


"Sometime I just can't help but wonder,
If I could stop the hands of time..."|
~Bobby Caldwell

Heart is an awesome place...
It can be as deep as the ocean
and as wide as the sky...

Especially when you have special feelings growing there...

I can not control my heart on what I feel
I may only have control on what I'm gonna do about my feeling...

And for myself,
Because I don't really know how to control my heart
I must watch carefully every situation coming,
which potentially put me in a difficult condition,
by learning from every life lesson everyday...























"Oh Heart of Mine..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...