February 21, 2012

Being Rich...???

I believe every single person in this planet wants to be rich
but not all of us get the luxury to have everything
one thing that I learn about Richness
it is not only materialistic need
we also need to feel rich within...

Now I know...

Being Rich is not only about taking
as much as you can from the world
or having all the luxury you want to have...

Being Rich is also about making our presence
an added value that matter for the world
in order to make it a better place to live on...

If we always think every second of the life we have
must bring richness to the world in our own unique way,
We will never ever think for one second
that We are not rich enough to be happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...