March 4, 2012

The Highest Dream...


A Soulmate  wrote to me…
“Wish you reach your highest dream…”
Make me think of What is actually The Highest Dream…???

And suddenly I just wrote this…

The Highest Dream is the place where we meet our real destiny
 The one reason we are created here in the universe
As I always believe our destiny is written and rewrite
according to the way  we live our lives…

So The Highest Dream is likely expanding
There will be no certain point to reach
It is more about the journey to get there…

As Parents,
We want our children to reach their highest dream
But we must realize there is no way for  Us
to tell our children about the path to reach higher
unless  we have really been there..

So Let’s start to find the star in us
and walk our journey to reach The Highest Dream
before we help our children finding their own star
and walking on their own path to reach The Highest Dream

Please do help Us, God...















"Somewhere over the rainbow
Way up high,
There's a land that I heard of
Once in a lullaby.
Somewhere over the rainbow
Skies are blue,
And the dreams that you dare to dream
Really do come true."
~ Jason Castro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34I7LZwQdes&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...