September 29, 2016

The Teachers...

I have always wanted to be a Teacher. By then, I thought Teacher was only a profession and carrier option...

But as the time goes by and my life grows, I noticed for all the questions I asked, not all can be answered by people who work as teachers...

Later I realized for every questions answered, I will always have at least two more questions to ask...

So, I stopped looking for the way to be a teacher. I enjoyed my time becoming a curious student in exploring life...

Almost everyday life send me people who would teach me worth learning lessons...

Now I'd like to think, teaching is a life journey for people who has been spending enough time being a student in life, who realized that the most natural consequences of this journey is a lifetime learning...

How would we feel sufficient enough to be a teacher in this lifetime, once we know that we will never have enough time to learn everything about life...

This journey will definitely take forever, although we are completely sure too, even forever ain't enough...

Anyway,  Let's share gratitude to all the teachers we have all this while, in the tiny part of universe, where we live our wonderful life...

Thank You...
Thank You...
Thank You...

Bunch of Love,
ArifaH

#BowinDeepGratitude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...