December 29, 2014

Opening The Pandora Box in Me

I believe the journey to find my own truest nature
finally has brought me to the core of my innermost being.
As I have to deal with the darkest deepest corner of my existence
where all the unsolved issues, pains and wounds were gathered.


It's like opening The Pandora box inside of me
where all my weaknesses locked.
Hidden and guard by the alters
who always comes out to protect my fragility
from any chaos or destruction.

At the end I found all the fear, sadness, and anger were there for a reason.
Every situation existed in my life are there to make me who I am right now.

So, I am prepared to be what I meant to be...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...