December 29, 2014

Journey to The Underworld...

Never thought that situation was possibly happened in my life,
but the underworld taken place somewhere anyway,
brought me in and out of my own twilight zone...

I might have fooled my mind or betrayed my heart, 

yet I can never shine my soul
by cheating on my own true spirit...


Ecstasy should have brought me to the sky
of the infinite brightness,
not buried me down in the cave
of indefinite darkness...


The journey never knows how to stop though...

My story always needs to keep on going,
even if at some point I have to trade my heart
and sell my soul to the dark side...

Eventually at the end of a chapter,

I will buy everything back again, 
and move to a better ground...

Only then my journey shall continue on...

~ tribute to a Traveler's Soul...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...