December 26, 2011

Why Do The Best Students Always Get The Hardest Tests...

I know...
Life sometime could be so difficult,
I will never ask for an easy one though,

I just wish for the strength to carry on,
and a friendly heart to catch me when I fall, 

so I can always adjust my step...When Life seems so uneasy or unfair
yet We still have to face the world
with the chin up and always stand tall...

Then We just have to believe
that the better tomorrow is exist
and always have trust in the strength within Us...

I should say...
My own life has never been easy
for as long as I can remember...

But now I understand,
every tests made by the life
is never intended to crush me...

For the wound that cant kill me
could only make me stronger and wiser
when it healed completely...


Just remember...
The best student who dedicate their life to the universe
will always get the hardest test
for they will reach the highest level of existence
in the great life that they deserve as better tomorrow...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...