March 12, 2021

A Fairy Rhyme

Deep in the forest of a cold darkness A fairy sing,
the music invite my feet to move and dance,
high to the top of a mountain the fairy then flying,
the wings touch the night sky leaving sparks everywhere...

There a song of the dark and light is written,
the melody awakes every cells in my blood stream,
as the tingling sensation spread and sent,
makes my heart jumps and beats along the rhythm...

Here at the corner of my soul I whisper a wish,
for the Eternal light touching my twilight horizon,
once again turn my flame on and never leave,
to Love and Protect till the sun goes down,
and ceases to rise...

Heaven Helps...

#EternalFlame #NextLevelofExistence 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...