January 2, 2018

Anomalies in My Collection of Paradoxes...

This life is always blessed me with anomalies in my collection of paradoxes...

2015 was teaching me how to understand all the anomalies and paradoxes that I have revealed all this while... 2016 was showing me how to accept and use them for the greater good in humanity...
2017 finally gave me new perspective that :
- Each and every one of us must deal with their own interpretation of LIFE...
- Of course, when we learn about LIFE from the inside out, there won't be any constant measurements. Every single things in LIFE is in motion, So is whatever we have revealed...
- One key would only unlock a passage to another hidden keys. One Puzzle solved, another Maze opened. Each day one complexity of a paradox became clear, the next day we would find a new one...
- No matter what our interpretation is, we just have to LIVE the LOVE with full capacity, as we LOVE the LIFE with full intensity...
Welcome to the everlasting journey of roller coaster ride...
Happy gliding in 2018...


Image may contain: sky, outdoor and nature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...