February 10, 2014

Moment of Silence...



"I understand our destiny is written and rewrite according to the way we live our lives. I believe, if our souls agree to do something for the benefit of the life around us - sincerely from the heart - out of love and kindness, the universe will eventually smile and help us, then return all the love and kindness in the most surprising way..."

I guess, having flood inside the house for fourth times is enough reason to feel blue. Although the house is drying, everything is still in the evacuation mode. The washing machine is on the table, my bookshelf is on the tallest cupboard, most of my things are on the ceiling. Good thing my stove is fixed, after the third strike broke it.

Tonight,
 allow me to have some moment of silence, so I could be free from yesterday. I really need to be alone with myself, so I could fly and soar above the storm.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...