May 5, 2012

Age...???


"Do you know that Age do nothing to Us
except let Us grow more beautiful...???"

 


















Many of us are afraid that age can make us worn out
and somehow sucking the quality out of our life…

After growing for almost 37 years in life
and giving the best years in my life
to nurture 4 little life at home
I thank God for letting me
believe  and understand one fact

It is not the age that keep reducing the quality in our life…

All the worn stuff is caused by our choices in life,
Like fat body, weary brain, tired heart and broken soul ...

This is mostly happen because once we become an adult
and our bodies stop growing
then come the thought  
that it is time for degenerating...

While actually,
We will never be degenerated
if We let the life in us keep on growing
and never stop moving...

Now I come to the choice for my self :

Let the wrinkle on my face
and the white hairs in my head
be the only prove that I'm getting old...

I will keep the rest
 as fast and
as sharp
as I can always be...


1 comment:

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...