May 20, 2011

I am A Moslem, Because...

Maybe I am a moslem because I was born in a moslem family.. And I am just doing all the moslem stuff because everybody else doing so.. I learn religion at school.. Fasting in holy month.. Pray 5 times a day.. reading Qur'an and etc.. I did that because I was told to do so.. And I was afraid not to do so because The Mighty Allah will get angry and eventually, punish me some how..

That was when I was much younger..

Since I got married  and felt the ups and downs in life.. I found that being moslem giving me a chance to find the answer of all my questions about life.. And doing the pray and fasting brought me even closer to the ways how my problem could be solved..  Because I felt that Mighty Allah really answering my questions.. And showing me the ways.. I need all The Moslem Stuff to solve my problems..

That was when I came closer to Allah only when Life brought me down..

When life passed by and I grew wiser..
<Never said older,  coz only wrinkle on my face can proof it,
I’d like to stay sharp, alert and fully charged the way I always be.. >
I have certain better way to live my life..

Now, I can really feel that. As a human, I am consist of body and soul.. I have heart and feeling.. I have brain and mind <The conscious and the unconscious>..  I have Courage and strength..  I have love and happiness.. I have way of life, mindsets, hopes and dreams... Because The Mighty Allah grant me all of those beauties.. save them inside me so I can recall and use them.. As long as I can access them..

And all the moslem stuff I do all my  life make it possible for me to access all those beauty all the time I need then.. Give strength when I was weak,  give me eyes when I couldn’t see, show me where the happiness when sorrow comes, surround me with light in my heart and mind… Show me exactly how a person should live their life...

All so clear when Iam doing my moslem stuff in the right way… I can now feel  it.. He Come running to me when I am walk down my way to get closer… He is as close as my vein as long as I keep my mind to remember Him, and being grateful.. Doing whatever He told me to.. And
avoiding everything that He Hates…

Now Iam doing my pray, my fasting and everything.. because I need it to find the right way.. to hear the voice of heaven that I should write in my notes.. to make my life worth living.. to keep me from falling when life brings me down.. to rise me up so I can stand a mountain. Just like Josh Groban Song..

When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary
When troubles come and my heart burdened be
Then, I am still and wait here in the silence,
Until you come and sit awhile with me.

There is no life - no life without its hunger
Each restless heart beats so imperfectly
But when you come and I am filled with wonder,
Sometimes, I think I glimpse eternity.

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders
You raise me up: To more than I can be.





1 comment:

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...