August 10, 2020

The Way My Brain Ticking


Btw, would you tell me why people tend to get intimidated by the way my brain work...??

Don't they know, It is an autopilot system:

How I reveal reason behind reasons
How I see my emotion ups and downs
How I watch my soul dancing
How I come up to conclusions
How I read pattern and decide 
How I create a frameworks and roadmaps

I just get those facts, they keep popping out in my mind...
I keep asking questions behind all my questions,
and  look for the answers among all possible answers... 

So I know what I need to know...

Not only that... I automatically try to understand why I know what I know...
So I construct my point of view Crystal Clearly... 

Why is the way my brain wired bothering people...??? 

Maybe I should keep what I thought to myself...
But then how will I learn more if I didn't share what I understand with others...
How will I see the facts I gather from different perspectives... 

Maybe I simply just need to forgive myself for confusing people, so they can forgive me... 
Maybe I only have to accept myself the way I am, along with the fused Plutonium inside my head, and learn to be cautious on the 4W1H in detonating the atom bomb...

That would be a hell load more Processes to think about and analyze.. 

I guess being an automatic machine gun that keep Telling people what they want to hear is a way load simpler, than Showing them what they need to relearn in their awakening stages and blasting the facts they must see through their shield...

Life is about Choices and Consequences anyway...

#Note2Myself #WakeUpCall


"I know because I MUST know. It is my purpose. It is the reason I am here. The same reason we are ALL here.. "

~ The Keymaker - Matrix Reloaded

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...