May 25, 2018

The Song of Freedom...

Back to the world of trillion stars,  It's time to announce I'm no longer a satellite that's been lost control...

Let the sky noticed that the time has come for me to take control of my own ground, and the real journey definitely shall begin...

As pretty face of the bright full moon recharged the earth in crispy air of raindrops...

I turn my face to the stars above, and notice that the sun has no longer got control of my wings to fly high, and further more...

As above so below,
As within so without...

So the melody of my soul starts playing in tune with the music of my very own universal heart, as all the stars in my galaxy dance in rhythm with every cells in my earthly body...

They are singing the song of independence, as I start to whisper my words of freedom...

Now my life certainly goes on towards the infinity and beyond...

#getaLife #beAlive

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...