July 30, 2016

The Infinite Journey of LOVE...

My spirit will always surround yours in prayers, everytime I feel you in my heartbeats...

My soul will always enggage with yours in a transcending journey, everytime our life path crossed...

My mind will always want to LIGHT the candle of knowledge with yours, everytime we get a chance to share the little that we know, as our life continuously  transform...

My heart will always be there to whisper all the words of BEAUTY to awake yours...

The warmest vibe of my energy will always want to envelope yours, if only we ever have the space to meet in a collision course at the highest top of my dream land... 

My fingers will also long to be there caressing each part of your being that's longed to taste the very touch of TRUE LOVE...

As every cells in my being long to be with you, every nerves in me send the electrical sparks towards your being, so every drops of my blood vibrates the highest level of energy that will fly our conscious souls towards the infinity and beyond...

If only you would feel Me...

Let's just share the comfort of LOVE, LIGHT, HOPE, and HARMONY to the UNIVERSE, then we will eventually glide this sacred twin flame dance in life eternally...

So Help Us God...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...