March 21, 2014

I Am Divergent

"I don't want to be just one thing. I want to be brave and selfless, and smart, and kind, and honest..."
~ Four - Divergent


I'm in LOVE... Wow... !!!!
For the first time in forever I wish to be 10 years younger...
Silly... Hahahaha...

It's been a long time since I watched a movie that moved me from head to heel, and around. I thought it was just because of the totally cool male cast - Four, which gave the effect of watching Tom Cruise for the first time in Top Gun, that got stronger after I watched Interview with The Vampire, A Few Good Men and Mission : Impossible (all series).

Well, yes I'm a fan of Tom Cruise, yet that didn't make me surf the net for wallpapers, facebook fanpage, twitter account and websites for Divergent and Four, like today. I search wiki and youtube for more story and scenes. I even put Four's coolest image I found online in my phone as a wallpaper.
 

He has A deadly stunned and definitely melted look
in his eyes, don't you think...????
And the last, I order two books of the trilogy, Divergent and Insurgent online after I read the resumes in wikipedia, too bad I can't found Allegiant, it is not translated yet. I know, I would love to find and read the original copies, but usually the translated books which were printed here is way lot cheaper than the original verse.

I guess, I didn't feel this way for The Hunger Games, although I had read the trilogy before I did watched the movie. Yup, sounds like this time I got struck by temporal insanity. But I decide to go with the flow, it felt good anyway.

At least now I know, there's a word for people like me.
I am Divergent... hahahaha...



Bunch of Love,

ArifaH

PS :
Little something for you,
who hasn't got a chance to watch divergent,
My Favorite Scene...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wF5DXvApbuU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...