November 18, 2011

Me and My Pray, So Help Us God....

I will survive...
So help me God...
Please...

There will be time...
When a cry for help Answered...
Directly...

Alhamdulillah...
For all those time...


=======================

Dear God...
Would you please give me a hint...
Little piece of clue on what You are trying to make me learn...
By giving me this kind of life situation...

Please...
I'm waiting for The Info...
My phone, email, messenger and facebook is open 24 hours for you...
Just in case my eyes, heart, soul and mind are to blind to see...


===============================================


Will You Pray for Me...???


So God always Guide my way,
Back Up my feeling,
Brighten my thoughts,
And Lighten my spirit,

So I see all clearly,
then do only the right things...

======================


Dear God,


I rest all my love, thoughts, fear and sadness
on Your hands as I give back
all my plans, hopes and dreams
... to Your embrace.

Because You Know what's the best for Us.

Just a single request if I may,
Would You Let Me see The Reasons
for all that's going on clearly...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...