November 4, 2011

Love and Our Role in Universe....

Many people try to understand Love, some can really get the point but many fail to really comprehend the true meaning of love in their life...

And my own understanding of Love is on the move, it always changes as my life grows...

This is my Today Perspective on Love, pop up from my mind
as I read a friend blog :
http://veilofreality.wordpress.com/2011/06/10/all-you-need-is-love/

Love is the energy that rule the Whole Universe
Coming from The Source, Our Mighty Creator
Manifest in Life through every single living form of His Creation...

As the most complex creation on earth,
Love affect Human Life in A Complicated Way...

But once We understand the true meaning of Love
then we can get connected to The Universe and The Source

Love shall Lead Us to live The Life in Full Capacity
then We shall find our Own Role in The Universe
The Exact Reason why We Are Created on Earth...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...