October 16, 2011

The Reasons...

(I appreciate the precious lesson I got, from the people who become a treasure in my life..  So I share their thoughts, because this will make their presence shine an eternal flame in my heart and mind all my life...)


Everything happen for a reason...

People changes,
so that you can learn to let go...

Things go wrong,
so that you can appreciate them,
when things are right...
You believe lies,
so you eventually learn
to trust no one but yourself...

And sometimes good things fall apart,
so that better things can fall together..."


Thank You for today's Lesson Dear...

"Everybody is a gift for human race,
only not everyone realize this role,
and try their best to make a difference..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...