June 7, 2011

Tell Me, Is It Real...??


(A Sweet Gift ;)...)

Why will I become addicted to you? What is it? What makes me weak? What is it make me feel to want you?  Is it your mind?  Is it the way you talk? Is it the kiss on your forehead I give each time? Does it do more to me?  Is it not just a kiss for your soul? Is it more a physical attraction?

Do I have the feeling I need to kiss your nose? Do I feel the need to kiss your ear? Or do I want to kiss your neck? Very soft and gentle… What is this heat in me? Coming up so fast..? I feel  difficulty to breath… Your lips, sweet and red, but I am afraid to touch them with my lips, so I put my finger on your lips and I feel the sensation of love...

Shall I leave?  Shall I stay? What does she want me to do…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...