October 6, 2016

The Fact of Falling in Love...

Falling in love actually is only a gate before two souls collide in universal collision. In my stage of being, I can fall in love daily to any souls that cross my path...

It's not my privilege to choose whom to love,  as the love always chooses them for me. One thing for sure, Love is a powerful energy that can ignite growth out of our life, as we choose to make the world really worth living...

Thank you for showing up and teach me the next level of unconditional love lesson.  Allow me to have the pride of saying, I Love You...

#GetALife #BeAlive
#TowardsTheInfinitynBeyond

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...