September 27, 2016

How We Define Love and God...

Allow me to share the path that I've been through, not sure how my story will serve yours,  I just have to follow my own intuition...

The moment I felt your energy, I just got the need to intercept it...

It's like floating through the universal creative moment, which would fly me to the next transcendence path of my own spiritual enlightenment journey..

Speaking of spiritual enlightenment, I would say... For me, spirituality is like swimming through the water from any river on earth...

Which ever the river we follow,  all of us will end up at the same blue ocean, under the same sun and the same moon...

It's also like our definition of Love or God...

We should define them as we see them, and there's no right nor wrong...

As human we simply allowed to face many different path, and all the differences must be seen as they are...

We can only define Love or God precisely the way we see them, exactly how we found them...

#ThePowerofConscience
#TowardsTheInfinityandBeyond

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...