November 27, 2015

Song that Sparks The Life

Have you ever been listening to the songs that turn your head upside down, as they bring sparks into the depth of your heart...???

I thought, I have always been crazy, but I've been listening to this particular song that makes my soul dance, like a hundred times, and gone crazier...

It is only a song...

Yet it is enough to make me feel melted like an ice blanket, at the top of a mountain, on the first day of spring...

The song that could make me fly among the stars, where I would need a hand to grab my feet, before I slipped and lost in space at this speed...

I kind of believe...

The songs we listened and shared, usually saying the most honest feeling we felt inside. Music is a subconscious business, as well as the words said in the lyrics. We don't choose our songs by thinking about them. We choose them for the feeling those songs gave us...

It's like a Déjà vu sequence...

So familiar, yet not easy to describe. They simply work as a rope that pull the scattered feelings, thoughts and memories we had inside together. They let an energy tide rushed in to the soul and start a firecracker sparks at the innermost part...

Now I realized that songs could be a bridge to any souls connection that will allow us to reach higher. Since, they could ignite the energy to start our transcending transformation process inside...

Heaven helps,
Blessed the songs and  all the connections they shall create...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wings of The Pheonix

The stars knew how long I've been wandering to find the heart that beats in tandem with mine.. The sun noticed how far I'd like to t...